Since its launch in 2010, Instagram has become the easy-favorite photo app for iPhone users, evident by scanning the average Twitter or Facebook feed these days. The company recently boasted a base of 15 million mobile users and in that group sits some pretty prominent brands.
The folks at list generating site 12Most just put out a rundown of the brands they see using Instagram creatively.
Here’s a quick recap:
1. GE (@generalelectric)
2. ABC World News (@abcworldnews)
3. Starbucks (@starbucks)
4. Burberry (@burberry)
5. New Belgium Brewing (@newbelgium)
6. Chobani (@chobani)
7. National Geographic (@natgeophotos)
8. Warby Parker (@warbyparker)
9. Sharpie (@sharpie)
10. Ben & Jerry’s (@benandjerrys)
11. MediaTemple (@mediatemple)
12. Barack Obama (@barackobama)